Click here Would you like to report this content as inappropriate? Click here Do you believe that this item violates a copyright? Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. View or edit your browsing history.
- Riding Between the Worlds: Expanding Our Potential Through the Way of the Horse.
- Aber als Mensch ist er ein As (German Edition);
- A Narrative of some of the Lords Dealings with George M?llerWritten by Himself, Third Part.
- Kooperation und Wertschöpfung: Mit Beispielen aus der Produktentwicklung und unternehmensübergreifenden Logistik (German Edition).
Get to Know Us. Not Enabled Word Wise: Enabled Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item Would you like to tell us about a lower price? Would you like to report this content as inappropriate?
Do you believe that this item violates a copyright? The University of Heidelberg confirmed the findings in a second study from to Let's visit Numberland is an imaginative, playful and, therefore, highly efficient and motivating yet very down-to-earth conce pt on numeracy.
- Will County (Postcard History Series)?
- Kony video 'most viral in history'.
- Direito Ao Processo Qualificado: Processo Civil na Perspectiva do Estado Constitucional (Portuguese Edition).
- Neighbors Daughter.
- Christmastide - Chapter 11!
- Customer reviews.
- The Conscious Creation of Talent.
It is consequently designed from a child's perspective: How do they see the world? What can they build on? How do they think?
What do they need and like? The Concept On their fantastic, cheerful journey to Numberland , the children meet the numbers One to Ten as nice, living characters who motivate them to deal with mathematical aspects and coherences. The children build and furnish gardens with housese and towers for the numbers in Number Town , and move on Number Lane. There are lots of active games, music and tales, a goblin messing around and a fairy, as well as other things children love.
As an open concept , Numberland is a non-prescriptive programme, providing a motivating and structuring frame. Both children and staff are encouraged to bring in own ideas and matching activities.
The teachers may easily adapt it to individual needs and age brackets. As the author introduces us to this method of experiencing oneself, the wisdom of other New Age authors is included, resulting in "a total blinding of our minds with one or more elements of nature. Leggys in Letter-Land Have you ever met a Leggy? Katie went to a place that no one had ever gone to before.
Order Books - Creative Artistic Training
A place called Letter-Land. The Leggys are here to help in the recognition of letters.
The reader gains understanding and knowledge of the letters as they enhance their imagination and intuition.