Investigating the tensions that arise from the relationships between gambling and morality, risk, social policy, crime, and youth problem gambling, these essays draw upon a range of disciplines to consider the economic benefits and social costs of legalized gambling.
- Mobile und drahtlose Informationssysteme: Technologien, Anwendungen, Märkte (German Edition).
- H2O: Thriller (German Edition)!
- What Every Kid Wished their Parents Knew.
- Songs of a Melancholy Heart.
- Return to Ashwood.
A contemporary study that raises important questions about state conduct, precarious policy issues, public health, and addictions, Casino State provides a necessary and comprehensive overview of the central issues related to the legalization and expansion of gambling in Canada.
Klassen is an associate proffessor in the department of Political Science at York University.
Casino State is a timely collection that examines the controversial role of the state as a promoter Legalized Gambling in Canada. James Cosgrave , Thomas Klassen.
The Shape of Legalized Gambling in Canada. Cosgrave and Thomas R.
Request this item to view in the Library's reading rooms using your library card. To learn more about how to request items watch this short online video.
You can view this on the NLA website. New search User lists Site feedback Ask a librarian Help.
Casino state: Legalized gambling in Canada | Taylor | Journal of Gambling Issues
Advanced search Search history. Browse titles authors subjects uniform titles series callnumbers dewey numbers starting from optional.
- Ceremony Medley No. 2 - Score.
- Casino State: Legalized Gambling in Canada - James Cosgrave, Thomas Klassen - Google Книги;
- Occidental March.
- From Petipa to Balanchine: Classical Revival and the Modernisation of Ballet.
- Mullahs, Guards, and Bonyads: An Exploration of Iranian Leadership Dynamics?
See what's been added to the collection in the current 1 2 3 4 5 6 weeks months years. Cite this Email this Add to favourites Print this page.
Catalogue Persistent Identifier https: You must be logged in to Tag Records. In the Library Request this item to view in the Library's reading rooms using your library card.
Details Collect From N N hbk Main Reading Room.