Sehrawat gives insight into the history and path of numerology, as well as the Recurrent numbers, Soul Urge number, and the Persona number. If you've been curious about numerology and wanted to learn more about it, this book details the letters and their meaning, as well as the correlation of significant numbers to their planets.
Cyclone Phethai Makes Landfall in Andhra Pradesh, 2...
The information is straightforward and easy to understand. Bridgett Walther rated it it was amazing Feb 01, Helgaleena Healingline rated it really liked it Jul 05, Brandice marked it as to-read Jul 07, Deepti Atluri marked it as to-read Jul 23, Shanumanuranu marked it as to-read Aug 05, Vinay Singh marked it as to-read Aug 17, Hassan marked it as to-read Sep 12, Abhijit Deb marked it as to-read Nov 10, Cori marked it as to-read Nov 22, Roshni Jeswani marked it as to-read Dec 14, Anurag marked it as to-read Dec 23, Ravindranath marked it as to-read Feb 19, Janet Marfleet marked it as to-read Jun 17, Rashmi Agarwal marked it as to-read Nov 06, Aditi Singh malik marked it as to-read Jan 10, Sondra Raati marked it as to-read Jan 30, Shraddha marked it as to-read Oct 11, Poojakapoor marked it as to-read Mar 20, There are no discussion topics on this book yet.
- Bootstrap Your Way to a Successful Business.
- See a Problem?;
- La prisión de Black Rock. Volumen 2 (Spanish Edition);
- Commedia della Morte: A Novel of the Count Saint-Germain (Saint-Germain series).
- Other tests.
- Grief is a Maze.
- What The First Letter of Your Name Says About You – Evolve Me!
Priti Sehrawat, a Numerologist, Counselor, Writer, Public Speaker, RJ and Chartered Accountant has been motivating people with awareness via the metaphysical science of numerology since Her latest endeavor in Priti Sehrawat, a Numerologist, Counselor, Writer, Public Speaker, RJ and Chartered Accountant has been motivating people with awareness via the metaphysical science of numerology since Her latest endeavor in this field is having her own numerology based show on Desi Junction Radio Worldwide.
She has also conducted workshops in Chicagoland area.
What Does Your Name Say About You?
Trivia About Your Name Reveals No trivia or quizzes yet. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. Strong and unbreakable on the outside but gentle and soft hearted on the inside.
- What The First Letter of Your Name Says About You.
- The First Letter Of Your Name Reveals Important Things About Your Personality - Zeptha.
- UN Millennium Development Library: Taking Action: Achieving Gender Equality and Empowering Women: Volume 4 (UN Millennium Project)?
- Fascinating! Human Bodies (Spectrum® Readers);
- Your Name Reveals Your Nature.
- Route 7, The Road North: Norwalk to Canaan (Postcard History) (Postcard History Series).
They create their own level of confidence and can tackle almost all situations in life. They do not believe in beauty but admire brains. Such kind of people do understand that communication is a necessity but also fail to follow so. Keeping their brains stimulated each day is their primary need. These individuals are hopeless romantics. They are incorporated with feelings of loyalty, faith, belief, emotions, love and nurture.
- Galveston: A History?
- What Does Your Name Say About You?.
- What Can You Say?: Americas National Conversation on Race;
- The Foster Home.
- Dear Santa (Guys and Daughters, Book 1)!
- Peur aveugle: Manitou, T5 (Thriller) (French Edition)!
- 'Don't Tell to China What It Should or Shouldn't Do': Xi....
They expect there partners to have a stronger side, just like them. To them, confidence and intelligence attracts the eye. They are restless souls ready for action almost all the time.
They cannot be a part of something that is boring. These are perfectionists following their daily routines in a simply perfect manner.
The real life dream catchers. They are hardworking and passionate towards everything they do. They do not wake up to be a mediocre. Luxury ranks higher than love for them. They are materialistic and attention seekers.
They want everybody to worship them in all situations of life. An absolute God or a crowd puller is what they regard themselves as. They follow loyalty and commitment in the true sense. This makes them cross leaps and bounds in every relationship they have. Stuffed with a lot of energy and enthusiasm to do things, they make the world go awestruck. They are loveable, charming, amazing and funny.
Their awesomeness is what attracts people towards them. At first, they appear shy by nature.